In defence of the Twizy, it's basically a 4-wheel scooter with roof and
safety cage (without sides, so it doesn't have problems with misting up).
It has well engineered independent suspension and the handling is good.
It's cold, noisy and bumpy, just like a motorbike, but feels very quick,
controllable and is lots of fun to drive.

In terms of its capability and what you'd use it for (city and suburb
driving) it is similar to the Citicar.  But I think it's better at its job
now than the C-Car was back then.