That is what I do to have my EV and my entire house's electric consumption be
"green"
even though my provider can't deliver green energy:
Arcadia Power can offer you to buy RECs which will inject green energy to the
amount of
your consumption, so you offset your own usable with renewable energy supply.
If you consider registering with them then please use the following referral,
this gives
both you and me a discount on the bill:
https://myenergy.arcadiapower.com/referral/by/cornelis0519

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626          Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130          private: cvandewater.info
www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received this
message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any unauthorized
use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of this message is
prohibited.