Hello Bill,

Contact a machine shop and/or bearing supply store that handles power drive
systems.  I used Dodge or Browning Power Transmission Systems.  I used either
of these devices, such as industrial drive taper lock pulleys and couplers.
Also use there industrial cog belts which they will rate for the torque, rpm,
and hp needed.

My drive belts that come off the pilot shaft of a GE-11 or a Warp-11 motor has
now been running since 1980!!  I use a wide 2 inch cog belt that runs the
vacuum pump, water pump for the heating, a power steering pump at one time, and
a rotating inverter/alternator that provides both 110 VDC 7kw (converts to 120
VAC 60 cycle for electric heater loads), provides 13.5 to 16 VDC to a large
deep cycle 12 volt battery.

Provides a REGEN force on the motor by a load up to 6kw which actually will
slow the EV down on a very icy down hill road.

Roland