Can the auto builder stop you from working on your car???, They can pas that
kind of assanighn bill if they want, but who will enforce it? . Its your
car/truck, you paid for it, and you over paid for it to begin with . The
aftermarket lobby will shut it down faster than a wet fart on a hot day .
Following it to the letter, a oil change not with the builders specks will be
against the law? LOLOL clowns, thats whats this is all about, what clown can
make the most noise . sounds more and more like " Atlas shrugged" , The Govt
will tell you what to drive, where you can drive, What time you can drive, If
you can work on your car, where to buy parts and supplies , Then you will have
to over pay for a "special, never seen on this planet", spark plug . or gizmo
or do-dad they demand you replace at the builders dealer garage

It may happen, if the Feds get their way, and they almost do..."for the good of
the people" BS is what I say, they can kiss my ass