 Subject: Re: [EVDL] Charging-EVr PD-assaulted> pushed, handcuffed, punched,
pepper-sprayed +
 To: "Peri Hartman" <pe...@kotatko.com>, "ev@lists.evdl.org"
<ev@lists.evdl.org>, "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 Date: Monday, 27 April, 2015, 5:51

 >Then, even if making a mistake, why all the
 aggressive action?  Thanks,
 >Bruce, for
 bringing this to attention (though I suspect this will be
 all
 >over the headlines).

 >Peri
 It
 apparently happened last Tuesday.....I wouldn't hold
 your breath.    Unfortunately this sort of stuff happens
 every day and never gets reported

 Sure looks like an innocent guy being
 abused.   Be nice to figure out a way to help a fellow
 EV'er   ..perhaps more press
 Looked up
 the police report....he's being charged with typical
 trumped up police bull ...certainly nothing that would
 indicate a crime.
 Police reports here...only
 one with first name "Justin"
 http://www.santamonicapd.org/PoliceDailyReports/arr20150423.pdf

 PALMER,
 JUSTIN
  County: Los Angeles For: 148(A)(1)
 Resist/Obstruct/Delay Peace Officer

 Justin Palmer Arrest Details | Local Crime
 News

 |   |
 |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |
 | Justin Palmer Arrest Details | Local Crime
 News The following Official Record for JUSTIN PALMER is
 being redistributed by LCN and is protected by
 constitutional, publishing, and other legal rights.  |
 |  |
 | View on
 www.localcrimenews...  | Preview by Yahoo |
 |  |