ken via EV wrote:
Is there a chart that shows all batteries types and the number of cycles,
energy density, heat runaway, etc.

There are lots of charts on the web. Many of them tend to be written for marketing purposes; so watch out for the accuracy and "spin" of the data.

Another problem is that things like life require a lot of expensive time-consuming testing. People who have generated such data tend to be reluctant to give it away for free.

I'm an old-school "show me" type. I've been lied to so many times by battery salesmen that I prefer to test it for myself. Rarely do batteries perform as well as the marketing claims.
--
Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any
good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats. -- Howard Aiken