720 / 24 =  30 lbs per square inch.

At 12:54 PM 5/18/2015, Roland via EV wrote:
One more thing that I did not mention.
Is the square area of the solid rubber sections of the tire face against the driving surface. You calculated the square area of the actual contact surfaces of the tire and divided that into the vehicle weight that is on that tire. The best way we did this when we were road rally racing, is to ink the tire and than lower it on a white plastic cover board. You will find that a wide tire will have a narrow foot print about 2 inches long for the width of the tire. If there is no thread on the tire and the tire is 12 inches wide, then you have about 24 square inches of contact rubber.

Lets say the weight on that tire is 720 lbs, therefore 720/24 = 3 lbs per square inch which is not good for traction.