From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Lee Hart via EV
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 10:50 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVLN: Open Source Street-Legal affordable long-range EV4the
masses

Mr23 via EV wrote:
> Lee, what about hosting your spreadsheets at your website, along with
> all the other technical information?

That's a good idea. I'll do it. Thanks Mr23!

Hmm... does anyone know if there's an easy way to have an online active
spreadsheet, where the viewer can fill in his data online, and see the results
online? If I put it up as (for example) an .XLS file, people would have to
download it, and have the right version of Excel to run it. If you know,
contact me off-list, as it's getting off-topic for the EVDL.

--
A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to
add, but when there is nothing left to take away.