Hi,
I just sold one of my ComutaCars (1981) and the new owner said one of the contactors quit. Does anyone know of a source for this part? I know about EVPerformance, have bought a lot of stuff from them in the past. It seems they have only rebuilt contactors, but perhaps that is all that is available now. The man who bought the car is an electrician and I am wondering if the contactors in this car could be rebuilt if he found parts. I know some of you have had C-Cars, maybe have done this yourself. We have the manual from EVPerformance.

Thanks a lot for any information.

Gail