When I first started reading this list a grief stricken person told a tale
of sprrow having burned his home down, killing his dog within.  I was at
that time charging my 48V - 10Ah and 20Ah packs in the bedroom.  More than
enough to make cinders of a nice place to live.

I am happy not to do that anymore.  My garage is not attached to the house.

Thomas A. Edison
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/thomasaed125362.html>

*Warren Buffet*

Michael E. Ross