/"...When I use it to what I interpret as completely dead (about 3 miles of
residential/commercial streets after the very low battery warning where it
shuts off the meter), charging to what it indicates as 100% (12 bars on the
meter) takes a little less than 5 hours.  Assuming my charger is 3.3KW this
is about 16.5KWH..."/
That would be total energy from the outlet.  If the charger is say 94%
efficient, then about 15.5kWh into the battery pack.  Further down you
indicated you charge to 80%, so I guess the 15.5 is for 80% charge? That
would indicate about 19.4kWh for full charge.  I'm interested in this
because someone I know bought a 2013 Leaf and said on that model year and
later "you get a full 24kWh available", so I was wondering what the
available amount was on the earlier models.  Maybe 20kWh?  If so, did Nissan
change the pack size or just permissible DoD?