On Jun 25, 2015, at 9:34 AM, Roger Stockton via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> David's point, I believe is that the exercise of pitting a highly modified,
> purpose-built drag racer against a production car is rather childish

Erm...I don't think you understand how these things work. I very, very much
doubt it's like Weyland sought out the Tesla to race; rather, almost certainly,
both of them showed up to the same event, ran in a number of races against all
sorts of vehicles, and the Zombie and the Tesla just happened to get paired up
for this particular race.

b&