Agreed, but neither the Kickstarter nor the Facebook page gives any more detail
than
that the campaign is ended on request of the project starters.
So, it is anybody's guess whether they found a technical issue or a legal
glitch,
or a supplier backed out or they redid the business case and it was not going
work out with new info they had, or something changed in their lives and
they could not longer commit to this project...

The only added info is a reply on Facebook that possibly in future, they might
retry to launch.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626          Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130          private: cvandewater.info
www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received this
message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any unauthorized
use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of this message is
prohibited.