On 08/29/2015 10:43 AM, Mike Nickerson via EV wrote:
The numbers are starting to build in the Boise, ID area.  We just had a grand
opening for the new Tesla SuperCharger.  We were able to get 13 Tesla Model S
from the valley for the opening.

Yesterday, I parked my Tesla next to a Leaf at Costco.

We have my Tesla, 2 Volts, 7 or 8 Leafs at my employer on a daily basis.  We
also have 8 EV charging  spots.  Another large employer in town has 3 or 4
Tesla.

Funny story:  A friend has been shopping for a new car after hers was totalled.  She saw
a car pull out and drive off.  She thought:  "Oh, that is a nice looking car, and it
has good performance.  That could work."  She caught up to it at the next light.  It
was a Tesla.  Unfortunately, it's out of her price range.  I told her she has good taste
in cars.

I was a little offended when Bruce implied Tesla owners are snobby. I am certainly not nor or other Tesla owning EVDLers. Other than Mike, I think there is at lease one other Tesla owner on EVDL?

That said, I do know many Tesla owners that think they are in the forefront of the shift to EVs. They are un-impressed by folks that have been driving EVs for years or decades and suffered through the short comings. Also, there are those that worry about who does the best detailing and wheel scuff repair. I gleefully explain to those how my Tesla is used mostly like a pickup truck.