On 10/15/2015 03:06 PM, Ken Olum via EV wrote:
Before sending this message, I complained to them about the fact that I
wasn't getting any support, and that complaint also went unanswered.

I now have four JuiceBoxes, two under the KickStarter project, as well as a 10kw charger. I've had some trouble three or four times and also found their service lacking. I've chalked it up to growing pains. They have eventually fixed most of my problems. I think I have wifi on all my JBs but I've given up trying to use it. One major, for me, problem is that the display they use on chargers and the premium JBs is very difficult to read. Very small and poor contrast. The radio key fob required for configuring premium JBs seems like an almost certain future failure point.

All in all, I consider their products to be good values.