I have 144v of 100Ah cells. You're going to have 120Ah so should get a little more range. My truck uses short bursts of 300amps to get going and around 60 amps to maintain 40mph on level roads. I have a couple of steep hills near me, however, that I need 500amps to climb. I'd be very concerned about such tiny wires.

--Rick