[ref
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Best-year-of-Leaf-to-buy-used-tp4678624.html
]

I have not driven the Leaf (my big body does not fit inside). But if I
could, I would wait for the 2016 30kWh Leaf in the SL or SV trim that had
the on-board 6kW L2 charger and had a L3 charging port.

The first production Leaf EV sold was to a SF Peninsula person (south of
where Lawrence lives) chose to buy from a Northern SF Bay  Dealership. See
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/1st-Leaf-EV-being-delivered-to-Redwood-City-CA-customer-tp3078469p3084218.html

He wisely tapped into the free Leaf forum resource to explore their options
of not only which dealership was the best one to buy from but also which
dealership was the best one to get their service done (the two do not always
coincide). They chose to buy their Leaf from a North SF Bay dealership (see
below), drive it down south to their home using the pubic EVSE
infrastructure, and also chose a different dealership closer to their home
for service.

I hope Lawrence can use the time while he waits wait for the 2016 30kWh Leaf
to be available to explore which dealerships would be best for him. There
are plenty to chose from. Here are a few:

http://www.northbaynissan.com/new-inventory/index.htm?listingConfigId=auto-new&year=2015&model=LEAF&bodyStyle=&trim=SL&internetPrice=&start=0&sort=&facetbrowse=true&searchLinkText=SEARCH&showFacetCounts=true&showRadius=false&showSubmit=true&showSelections=true
(Novato)

http://www.nissanofburlingame.com/VehicleDetails/new-2016-Nissan-Leaf-4DR_HB_SL_ELECT-Burlingame-CA/2656032593
(Burlingame, touts offering the 2016 model)

http://www.nissanofsanjose.com/new-inventory/index.htm?listingConfigId=auto-new&year=2015&model=LEAF&bodyStyle=&trim=SV&internetPrice=&start=0&sort=&facetbrowse=true&searchLinkText=SEARCH&showInvTotals=false&showRadius=false&showReset=false&showSubmit=true&facetbrowseGridUnit=BLANK&showSelections=true&dependencies=model%3Amake%2Ccity%3Aprovince%2Ccity%3Astate&suppressAllConditions=compliant
(San Jose)

http://www.gilroynissan.com/details/2015-Nissan-Gilroy-CA/2779058
(Gilroy)

Also, Lawrence should familiarize himself with all the L3 CHAdeMO EVSE
plugshare.com shows that is near him. This would let him know what long
trips were possible when mostly using L3 EVSE (least time spent charging on
that rare long trip = trip more enjoyable).

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.150m.com}

-