That exact thing happened to me on my ICE Pantera.  I wired the cooling
fans with an Auto Zone inline 30A fuse and the Auto Zone relay that I used
to trigger it blew in the closed position.  The constant load heated the
plastic and burnt the fuse holder without blowing the fuse.

Now I use a fuse in a Siemens block mounted on the bulkhead with a Bosh
relay.  I figured I got what I paid for.

sean

Sean Korb spk...@spkorb.org http://www.spkorb.org