Indeed - the Bolt display appears to me to indicate how the energy has been
spent in an almost pie chart (pink, purple, green).  The pink icon (arrow)
suggests driving energy, the purple icon (snowflake) suggests climate control
and the green (battery) I guess might be 12V.  If my reading is correct,
roughly 50% of the energy went to climate -- not unexpected when you're giving
tours to reporters.

-Ben