Yes I tend to agree that buying a used Leaf is a great solution for most of
us (I did the 3 year lease), it is also a great experience to build your
own project. I have been part of several of these as well over the past 2
decades. I have always liked the prospects of truck conversions. Mostly
because they are more useful, but also because they are already designed
for additional weight. I also think that conversions have that added "cool
factor" when combined with a classic vehicle. (Wouldn't you agree Al?)

-Tom

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 5:23 AM, via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> Bobby,  Some how I didn't send the photo?

Remember, it is not that the glass is half empty, in reality, the glass is
merely twice the size that it needs to be! -TNT'82