Now, now Alan, be careful... As David R says so often, what you say on the
internet stays on the internet... and you don't want to be banned from this
newsgroup like you have been banned from other DIY Electric Car forums, what is
it now... 4 times with different emails.

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719

EVSE
> smart
>
> City and County codes doe not permit the use of any product for EV charging
that is not UL
> approved. This is for every ones safety which I guess you don care about.
Beef, you sound