Motels very often have one or more outdoor 120 vac outlet somewhere. Ask permission ahead of time, and ask again when you arrive, if you can plug in. Bring a loooong 14 gauge cord. Bring your 120 volt opportunity "charger".

You can also ask for a first floor room near parking and hang your looooog extension cord out the window when you are in your room at night.

It is also useful to bring a padlock to secure your opportunity charger to your wheel:
http://daryllafferty.com/CableLock.jpg

Bill D.