Call the hotel and ask if they have electricity in the building at all. :D
Why it has become so hard to get a charge?
Everyone on this EVDL know there is no real technical issues with this.

Here's a fun detail for you to talk about over EV dinners:
We have already close to *two million* charging sockets installed so you
cannot avoid one. It's on ~60% of ALL parking spaces in the country.
Norway might have most EV per capita, but Finland has most charging sockets
per capita (population 5,5M, 2M sockets). :)
Cheap, effective, durable, well tested (at least 30.000.000.000 plug-in
events so far), easy and fast to install.
"What else?"

So if you're looking for a travel and a good destination charging options
head to Finland! After 2017 tours available to new battery factory too. ;)

-Jukka