http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-72yrold-ELF-e-triking-across-U-S-to-raise-money-for-Leader-Dogs-for-Blind-td4683320.html
EVLN: 72yrold ELF e-triking across U.S. to raise money for Leader Dogs for
Blind
EHRHARDT -- A 72-year-old woman from Chatfield, Minnesota stopped in
Ehrhardt-SC on Friday on her cycling journey across the U.S. to raise ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Nissan-e-NV200-EV-is-a-genuine-holy-roller-td4683321.html
EVLN: Nissan e-NV200 EV is a genuine holy roller
 ... while also helping the environment by bringing CO2 emissions down to
zero at the point of use ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-eq-what-MBenz-UK-Trademarks-Odd-unmemorable-EV-Brand-Names-td4683322.html
EVLN: eq-what? MBenz UK-Trademarks Odd/unmemorable EV Brand Names
In June, we speculated about how Mercedes-Benz could potentially launch an
electric-only brand. We didn't have a name for the brand. Now we do.  And
it’s really very silly ...

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Tesla-EV-Erupts-in-Flames-During-Electric-Road-Trip-fr-Promotion-td4683324.html
Tesla EV Erupts in Flames During Electric Road-Trip.fr Promotion
Three people were in the Model S 90D before the explosion happened–a
employee, a driver and a passenger. When the electric vehicle warned of a
... during a test drive in France  As part of its 'Electric Road Trip' tour
for the summer, Tesla stopped in Biarritz ... the vehicle suddenly made a
loud noise and ... subsequently burst into flames ... the fire erupted
"moments later,"  ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/FaradayF-approved-to-build-rail-spur-for-1B-N-Las-Vegas-NV-EV-factory-td4683323.html
FaradayF approved to build rail spur for $1B N.Las_Vegas-NV EV factory ...
Future officials shovel dirt during the groundbreaking for the company's
planned ...

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts

{brucedp.0catch.com}