The Electric B-class was for sale/lease over two years ago
http://insideevs.com/mercedes-benz-b-class-electric-drive-lease-deal-299-per-month/

Also see all the EVLN posts on the Electric B-class:
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=413529&query=Electric+B-class

A San Jose, CA USA dealership web site sez:
https://www.mboffremont.com/current-offers/
2016 B-Class Electric Drive
$329 /mo for 36 months
 $4,123 due at signing
Offer expires: 8/31/2016

Reviews:
http://www.caranddriver.com/mercedes-benz/b-class-electric-drive
2017 Mercedes-Benz B-class Electric Drive
 ... B-Class drivers should expect a charging rate that adds about 20 to 25
miles of range in an hour ...

http://www.plugincars.com/mercedes-b-class-e-cell

Look at
http://www.plugincars.com/sites/default/files/mercedes-bclass-electric-charging-port-620_0.jpg
 ... the port is an up-side-down j1772 (I am glad it is not an U.S.
incompatible mennekes) ...
It has an on-board 10kW charger, so you would have to install a 240VAC 50A
circuit at home to utilize all 10kW. Else at 6kW, it will be slower.

For more MB Electric-B-class info, yak on their forum
http://www.mybclasselectricdrive.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
Buying/Leasing the B-Class Electric Drive

IMO, $45k for a r:85mi EV with no L3 capability= no-sale, nor lease ...
Especially when there are two 200mi EVs coming in the $35k range that have a
L3 charging capability.
Clearly, MB is just after carbon-credits with this not-ready-for-prime-time
compliance-car.

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.0catch.com}