On 10/01/2016 08:34 PM, Cor van de Water via EV wrote:
I have reported before that almost 20 years ago I visited MDI in France,
who were supposed to release an air-powered car. I checked their physics
and came to the conclusion that without heat exchanger, their efficiency
would be horrible and the air engine would freeze up.

Living in Florida, I could see taking advantage of the expanding gas to provide air conditioning for your passenger compartment. Wouldn't improve the storage efficiency, but would at least provide a benefit on the expansion side. (more efficient than using the air driven turbine/motor to drive an AC compressor).

Jay