Lithium cells (of all chemistries) seem to have the fastest degradation when
they are charged to 100% on a regular basis. The general consensus is to keep
it in the 20-90% range. This is also what Tesla recommends for the Model S / X.

I’ve also been charging my LiFEPo4 cells in my VW bug to 100% on a regular
(near daily) basis. I’ve had a few cells prematurely die; like loosing 30-40%
capacity (200Ah thunder skys). The others seem “okay”, but some are dipping
lower in voltage under load, and probably have lost some capacity; I’ve been
charging them up a bit with a single cell charger, as balancing at the top
seems too rough on the cells. I’ve also got about the same mileage: 46,000.

corbin