Mike Brown via EV wrote:
I am looking for a manual for a Russco SC-18-120 or SC-18-120 SO
charger. Photocopy would be fine. I would be happy to pay postage &
copying, or even the loan of a manual that I could copy myself and
return. Please respond off list if you can help.

What do you need to know? I have a Russco SC-18-120-SO, and have the manual somewhere (though I didn't find it with a quick search). I even went so far as to trace out the circuit, so I could understand how it worked and fix it.

--
How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it.
How many slices in a loaf of bread? Depends how thin you cut it.