On 8/13/2016 11:29, Lawrence Rhodes via EV wrote:
It's a matter of money.  I am thinking of using a tandem recumbent bicycle with
20" wheels.  This should support 750watts of solar.  With a 7.5kw battery it
will charge in 10 sunny hours.  As a moped class vehicle it will have a very long
range.  I will probably make use of Zzipper fairing molded into the sides and
bottom.  This will be moderately expensive.  Under 10k.

And how would you manager to mount 750 watts of solar on a tandem recumbent bike? That's something on the order of 40 or so square feet.

--
73