Today, beneficial charging policies are instituted mainly at City level
since state and federal level is muc more difficult to move and more
prone to influence from lobbyists, so I suggest that each tries to
convince their city to change policies like for example Palo Alto has.
Once enough cities have adopted, it becomes easier to find support to
get this in at state level with the support of a large nr of cities
behind you
That is how Community Choice Energy is still moving forward despite
push-back by PG&E...

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received
this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of
this message is prohibited.