Hi Cor,
Ahh, I wondered if that would be the case, that the entire pack would have lost
capacity "evenly". So if I understand correctly when you replace a pack you are
sourcing good used modules from salvage vehicles? Have you found any
replacement cells that would allow one to rebuild the existing modules? Or are
new cells simply too expensive? Seems that there are an increasing # of 6-7 yr
old Leafs that are still in good cosmetic and mechanical condition (60K miles
seems to be the sweet spot) but appear to be outliving their packs. I have been
looking into picking one up for my stepdaughter to use for college but I am not
sure I have the time or desire to look for a good used pack and then changing
it out. I would rather just build a new pack if feasible. If you run across a
source for new cells or modules please let me know. I have done a bit of
searching for these and have not found anything so far. Thanks Dach.

    On Saturday, December 10, 2016 9:44 PM, Cor van de Water via EV