On 01/22/2017 12:46 PM, nicklogan via EV wrote:

         BTW, I didn't know that Battery Recyclers of America will pick up
your FLA batteries for free. Just have to palletize them.

I've been able to sell my used FLA batteries on craigslist for $40 each to people who want them for off-grid storage, trolling motors, golf carts, etc.

Of course, they were not completely dead. Core charge is about $30, so they should be worth at least $25 to somebody who just wants to use them to get a discount on new ones.

Jay