Thanks Cor!

I will check what are the options to ship one set covers here. Last time I
sent something from here to there about same size and weight was only about
300€.

We can use the other set to upgrade one car in there if you're OK with
that. Just hold on to them.

I think I could have one set of covers even closer but I'd love to do 1st
actual project with you. :)

The cells I am going to do in lab as the manufacturing line is still under
development.

Very simplified description: Cellulose separator with anode (Graphene) and
cathode (LiFePO4, large particle sizes only) printed directly on opposite
sides of the separator and enclosed in graphene filled plastic cover with
double layer gas barrier. No Al or Cu foils at all.

The cells will be cut in shape so it covers the battery enclosure tightly.
Cells are bipolar and ~1mm thick and just stacked on each other as the both
sides of the cell is conductive.

I will test few holes in the layers too so I can crimp the stack more
evenly. I will not expect more than 300Wh/sqm at this point. Aim is at 500
in next few years.

Currently I am aiming almost solely in grid connected energy storage
systems and only as service.

-Jukka