http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-1st-diy-EV-in-history-to-cross-the-world-s-largest-sand-dune-desert-au-td4686240.html
EVLN: 1st diy EV in history to cross the world’s largest sand-dune desert.au
Across the Simpson Desert… by battery car
MORE than 55 years ago, SA geologist …

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Tesla-s-Electric-Motor-Hits-The-Dyno-As-Part-Of-Blue-Lightning-conversion-v-td4686239.html
EVLN: Tesla's Electric-Motor Hits The Dyno As Part Of Blue-Lightning
conversion (v)
The car is being converted to electric drive, with the use of a Tesla Model
S powertrain and two Chevrolet Volt battery packs (2x 16 kWh). The Tesla
motor ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Recharging-my-e-motorcycle-at-my-office-is-the-future-incarnate-gt-EV-history-v-td4686238.html
EVLN: Recharging my e-motorcycle at my office is the future incarnate> (EV
history) (v)
A short history of electric vehicle evolution   ... I found myself hiding
from my family so I could gorge on a truly historic book … (corbin electric
land speed record) ...

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/NIO-Eve-s-fully-digital-cozy-Level-4-auton-sleeping-future-td4686237.html
NIO Eve’s fully-digital cozy Level-4 auton-sleeping future
The Electric Luxury Car That Lets You Snooze While It Zooms
Autonomous cars don’t come more cozy …

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Showdown-moving-to-strip-CA-Mandate-authority-gt-CARB-Holds-Steady-v-td4686236.html
Showdown moving to strip CA Mandate authority> CARB Holds Steady (v)
Californians Snub Free EVs, Carmakers Say in Pushback on Mandate ... gas
money saved is diverted to consumer spending ... (Mandate is good for
business) ...

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts

{brucedp.neocities.org}