Hi Al,

I appreciate you replying.

I read a long time ago that the maximum potential for Lithium Ion batteries was between 1500 and 3000 whr/kg. If "3 times the energy density" of this new battery is based on 150 whr/kg, then they are up in the 450 whr/kg area.

Goodenough and Braga are partnering with others to do testing and further development which is another good sign in that they have something instead of asking for investor money.

Considering their reputation(s), I think I would give them more benefit of your doubt. There are a lot of scams out there but this does not read like another one.

But we will see what the testers and developers determine.

I wish them good fortune.