Leaf power level demands at 55 mph are easily 4 mi/kWh or 250 Wh/mi (or 13.75
kWh/55 miles at 55 mph).

It would be awesome if Leaf energy consumption was as low as you mentioned but
most owner experiences indicate otherwise. With your numbers a Leaf could
easily do 150 miles. Many owners get 40-60 miles in older Leafs and 80-100
miles in newer 30 kWh models.

2011-2017 Leaf motor is rated at 80 kW power.