You’re absolutely correct.

In most cases the negativity impacts the stock, not the product or the
consumer.

Despite some of legitimate comments made here about the failure to deliver on
its promises, what Tesla HAS delivered is incredible.

For those who find the price not affordable to them, I think two things are
true:

- Tesla is having enough problems keeping up with demand for its current
product line. A lower priced car, with even greater demand, would have squeezed
their resources even more;

- Tesla’s appearance and impact in the market, and what they’ve accomplished
for the perception of EVs overall, has resulted in the availability of
lower-priced availability of great EVs of all types from other manufacturers.

IMHO, we’ve passed the tipping point for EVs, and Tesla gets much of the credit
for it happening so quickly.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone