One of our long term list members, Darryl McMahon, who I think still contributes here occasionally, wrote a book on hydrogen several years ago. It is available on Amazon as well as from his own site. Covers things being discussed here.

http://www.econogics.com/TENHE/index.htm

https://www.amazon.com/Emperors-New-Hydrogen-Economy/dp/0595392296/

Nice man, EV advocate for ages. Met him when he visited Las Vegas quite a few years ago.

Gail