This would be pointless. If they don't provide DC fast charging it's not useful.

    On Sunday, January 20, 2019, 2:00:29 PM CST, Mark Abramowitz via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

 You may see this in California rest areas (just the EVSEs). There have been
behind the scenes discussions about this.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone