http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Leaf-EV-rebate4-Cherokee-Nation-citizens-employees-tp4692971.html
EVLN: Leaf EV rebate4 Cherokee Nation citizens &employees
Nissan electric vehicle rebate available to Cherokee Nation citizens,
employees
2019 Nissan LEAF during Cherokee Nation tribe’s electric vehicle ride and
drive event ... announced a limited time rebate ...
https://cherokee.org/portals/cherokeeorg/nissan%20event.png

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Stupid-fast-Tesla-X-Autobahn-Run-v-tp4692972.html
EVLN: Stupid-fast Tesla-X Autobahn Run (v)
Tesla Model X Hits Autobahn For High-Speed Run: Video
FEB 21 2019 ... go super fast in an SUV ... The Tesla Model X electric SUV
is known for its amazing quickness, but what's it like at very high ...
https://youtu.be/-7lVMraw33U

+
https://www.wcax.com/content/news/Vermont-considers-tax-on-electric-vehicle-charging-506570841.html
Vermont considers tax on electric vehicle charging
Mar 01, 2019  MONTPELIER, Vt. (WCAX) Vermont is preparing for more electric
vehicles on the road. It's a top priority in meeting the state's renewable
energy goals. The state ...
https://media.graytvinc.com/images/690*388/electricvehiclecharging.jpg

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/anti-tesla-ev-road-rage-experiences.142597/unread
Anti-Tesla/EV road rage experiences?
Feb 10, 2019 ... Yeah I still get drivers, particularly at night, lingering
off my wing taking a good look at the center screen ... (comedian George
Carlin: “Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot,
and anyone driving faster is a maniac?”) ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Real-time-repair-status-now-in-Tesla-s-app-v-tp4692967.html
Real-time repair-status now in Tesla's app (v)
Tesla app now keeps track of electric vehicle's repair status
03.2.19
The Tesla app has been updated to keep track of the real-time status of a
Tesla electric vehicle's repairs, as part of the company's wider initiative
of improving its ... (video  flash)
http://players.brightcove.net/5340004208001/Hkov7xwff_/index.html?videoId=5718063368001

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/