Good points but everything does not come down to cost. Technically one does not
need air conditioning but people pay a lot of money for it. For anyone who has
been through a three to 6 day power outage.... a back up that will power
everything looks worth it even if it happens rarely. Of course most people
don't have the money to spare.

    On Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 8:03:50 AM CDT, Robert Bruninga via EV