I thank Paul for watching the stream all the way through (that saved me
time, and from using up valuable isp data).

Years ago, I was turned off by evtv's onscreen drunken blathering, and also
like David, I read a lot faster than wading through a (snail paced by
comparison) video  (admittedly I'm one of those that sets the cc
(close-caption) on youtube and the video to its fasted playback speed).

Perhaps listening to a stream is cool/good for some while they (partially)
 multi-task, but keep in mind, I need-to be able to read fast to go through
 all the news items my searches find each day (multiple times a day).

I did a search on  tesla conspiracy
https://www.google.com/search?q=tesla+conspiracy

 which found
https://cleantechnica.com/2019/08/15/the-conspiracy-against-tesla-is-too-obvious/

 which is based on evtv's
http://evtv.me/2019/08/the-tesla-conspiracy-or-am-i-a-dead-whistleblower/

 It opinionatedly wanders here and there, but basically is in support of
what
 Lawrence inferred, & what Paul's coworkers had concluded: it's Tesla vs Big
Oil.

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}