The SEC were put up to charging Elon with manipulating the market to hide the
fact that the oil companies are shorting his stock. Don’t you remember he
wanted to go private because of all the shorts. They wanted to shut him up.
They are not going to charge the oil companies with manipulation.

Sent from my iPhone