From: paul dove
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 5:05 AM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Cc: Cor van de Water
Subject: Re: [EVDL] leaf 2011 bad charger / relace diode

The Video said the reference designator was D547 the diode going the the pilot
signal on the J1772.

On Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 1:50:45 AM CDT, Cor van de Water via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

With just the top cover removed, you look at the logic board on top of the
driver and power boards, so most likely that diode is on that board.
NOTE that it is a double sided SMT (Surface Mount Technology) board, so you may
need to unscrew the logic board support screws, unplug the connectors and turn
the board over to reach the back side if the diode is positioned there.
Do you know the reference designator for that diode?
I have pics of both sides of that board and silkscreen is legible for most ref
des.
Apparently it was May 15, 2018 that I worked on the charger, according the
timestamp on the photos.
Cor.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10