On Mon Nov 11 09:47:56 PST 2019 ev@lists.evdl.org said:
>cor.vandewa...@gmail.com said:
>>> You do not really have a ground fault, it seems your power supplies have an
>>> input circuit that causes a small current to ground
>
>John, are these built as DC/DC converters? Or are the AC-input power
>supplies that you are using with a DC input?

AC Power supplies

>AC power supplies usually have noise filter caps, and resistors to
>discharge these capacitors when unplugged to satisfy UL requirements.
>It's common to find capacitors from hot and neutral to ground, and a
>high-value resistor or two to ground to discharge them.

One has a ground, which isn't connected, and the case is on a plastic board.

>If the supply has no ground pin (2-wire cord or wall-wart), then there
>will be a capacitor and resistor from the AC input side to the output
>side, in the hopes that the output negative side "might" be grounded.

The other is 2 wire only - but it a potted unit, no way to get inside.

So, it sounds like I need to find a real DC-DC converter that can take 330vdc
and make 13.8vdc.
Pretty much the opposite of every unit I've ever seen.

--

Bobcats and Cougars, oh my!  http://john.casadelgato.com/Pets