MeanWell specifies almost all their AC supplies also for DC powering,
typically 130-370vdc for a 90-264vac unit.

I have many supplies for rack mount servers, several are wide input, 12v
output AND have a trim input pin that allows the voltage to be trimmed up
to the overvoltage threshold.
Besides trim input, they also have a standby/on input and a 12v standby
output that delivers a small standby current from a separate little flyback
converter.
Cor.