Thanks.  I’ll check. Just got back, actually has a 2-cyl 20hp motor Running a
hydraulic pump to wheels and travels 3-6mph with 3 trailing cars.  The
inspector said the air brakes need repaired with air compressor so probably
need to hire a train air brake eggspurt
Stay charged
Mark

Sent from my iPhone