The BMS and Charger came the other day way earlier than promised. Both
packages came from an address no more than 10 miles from my house....maybe
there are stockpiles in the US? But why would they say from China using speed
pack.  Any way no instructions came with the package. The BMS looks
professionally manufactured. Has a 5 and 20 pin connector. It is the size of a
small smart phone and very heavy. I have no idea how to hook up the negative.
The diagram(on ebay) assumes a lot of knowledge I don't have.  I am not even
sure I can safely start this project.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/20S-60V-BMS-30A-40A-50A-60A-Lifepo4-Battery-BMS-W-Balance-Waterproof-Protection/113793800015?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=413965228886&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
 If this is a common BMS with maybe a video somewhere that might help me. Maybe
someone here has used this model.  About all I know is the 20 pins go on each
parallel connection of which there will be 20. The P will be two. Plenty for a
small battery for a bicycle. But documentation in the form of diagrams is
lacking.  But for the money if I can figure it out not bad.  Lawrence Rhodes

    On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 7:42:45 PM PDT, Lawrence Rhodes