I don’t disagree, but neither do I care. I don’t want a company holding on to a
business that doesn’t work for them. I’d rather they sell it to someone
interested in making it work.

Further, if they can seed and build a company with solidly environmental
products, I’m thrilled. It’s tough to do if you don’t have the wherewithal.

Even better, if they can transition their business to make the positive
products a larger and larger part of their business until the fossil portion
disappears ... hallelujah!

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone