I didn't see Mark's original email come in and I checked my Trash,
Spam and Promotion folders and it was not there.

I own a Chevy Bolt and as the Bolt is charging, the charge rate falls
off.  The 55kwh in an hour is almost a full pack.

A search on Chevy Bolt Charge Rate came up with this article segment
from insideevs.com:

The Bolt reached its highest charge rate of 53 kW at 20% state of
charge and bounced between 53 kW and 52 kW until about 50% state of
charge when it began slowly ramping down the rate. When it reached 80%
SOC the car was accepting 24 kW. We suspect it would have taken
another hour to charge it from 80% to 100%

I have an earlier version Bolt and while at a Chevy dealer who had a
"weak" Level 3 charger, the indication was that it was going to take
about 3 to 4 hours to fill from "empty".